Tuesday, November 13, 2018

currently

reading... The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, also studying Ayurveda, Yin Yoga, and Effective Class Assisting and Adjustment

cooking...  hit it out of the park with last night's dinner of roasted chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, brussels sprouts, and a peach/berry cobbler for dessert.

eating...  breakfast today was peach/berry cobbler, met my husband at Jumbo Burrito for carne asada nachos at lunchtime, making chicken soup with egg noodles for dinner

doing...  internet was down in my neighborhood so I had to go to the library to download some things I needed to study

going...  to class tonight.  I'll be practicing assisting on real life humans.

loving... where I am right now.  I have a tendency lately to go on and on and on and on about all the ways I'm learning and growing and changing.  It's just that my heart is so happy, my mind so at ease that I can't NOT let it just spill out of me.  So, if you've been a recipient of all of what I have to say, thank you and I'm sorry and it'll probably happen again.

thinking...  planning our Thanksgiving dinner and am disheartened by the consumerism of this country.  Why? Because my eldest son works retail and will be absent from home for a large portion of Thanksgiving day so that people can fulfill their consumer-laden lusts.  My youngest son works in a grocery store and will also be absent from home for some portion of Thanksgiving day.  This isn't what it's about folks.  We're getting it wrong.

feeling...  happy, joyful, peaceful, free, purposeful, ALIVE

hoping for...  a really great wrestling season for my boy.  It is his last year.  I'm emotional already.  Anyhoo, the season started this week, well practice did.  It'll be a few weeks before competitions start.  I don't want it to end you guys.  How do you put that into words?

smelling... diffusing Doterra's Breathe Blend (Laurel, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Melaleuca, Lemon, Cardamom)

considering...  If you put good into the world, you're going to get good back.  Giving off the good energy, living the compassion and grace, shining the light.  Whatever it is, by it's very nature, it'll come back around.  It's true.  It happens.

finishing...  this post so I can go finish up chicken soup and head to class.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment