Monday, August 7, 2017

things unrelated

This post doesn't really make a lot of sense.  It is a smattering of things unrelated.  It is the words and pictures in between a summer trip and another summer trip.  I want to tell you all about my anniversary trip but there are some odds and ends that beg to be shared first.
 
So we begin with yoga.
 
Many of my days begin this way...on my mat with my coffee nearby.  On special days I use this monstrous cup, you know, to really get the job done.  It says, "I believe there is not enough coffee in the world to make me a morning person."  Truth!
 



I got these fab sandals from Zulily.  I call them my "Fake-nstocks" but they are in fact made by Muk Luk.  They are uber comfortable and have become a go-to. 
 

 
I was playing around with different light in my house to do a headshot style selfie.  I need a good headshot for my business although I really don't want a selfie.  I will actually have my husband take a million shots of me to find a nice professional shot.  Anyways, I liked this one.  And to like a picture of myself is kind of a difficult feat.  This was natural light from the back door.  And my eyeliner was on point, so...
 
 
 
 
My new camera is pretty awesome.  I'm still reading the manual, it probably won't make any bestseller lists.  But the functions that can be performed make my head spin!  This was one of the first shots I took with one of the specialty lenses I had bought. 
 


 
You guys I saved for this camera...I saved my waitressing tips for weeks for this baby.  And knowing how hard I work for those tips makes this camera pretty valuable to me.
 
As far as my business goes, I need to order my business cards next.  I have a mock-up built on Vistaprint but just need to add my email and website information.  The website needs to be finished, the price list needs to be solidified.   But summer is happening and I've not accomplished much.  Don't tell anyone but my to-do list is longer than is comfortable and I'm happily just ignoring it as long as I can.
 
Until next time!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment