Tuesday, May 14, 2019

currently



watching...  American Idol.  I'm a sucker for this show ; )  I don't care who wins, they are all talented.

cooking...  M&M bars, and for dinner: pork chops, scalloped potatoes, and brussels sprouts

eating...  leftover chicken enchiladas for lunch

drinking...  since it isn't winter anymore I make a lot of iced tea.  Starting with black tea I'll usually add some green tea or some fancy variety along with lots of fresh mint leaves. 

doing...  sitting under a blanket with my dog, trying to stave off the chill of this droopy day

going...  to my first yoga festival this weekend!!  So much fun stuff!  I'm signed up for things like aerial yoga and hula hooping.   

loving...  I made a feather mobile with feathers I've collected over the last few years.  For me, feathers are a representation of freedom and I need all the reminders I can get to embrace that.




enjoying...  the white and purple tulips my son gave me for Mother's Day.  They are just blooming and are delicate and beautiful.  My guys also gave me a necklace and earrings set that has lava beads that diffuse oils.  I already wore them to work diffusing lavendar and the occasional scent immediately brought a calm to my mind.

thinking...  I should actually get something productive done rather than writing a silly blog post

feeling...  cozy with my pup

hoping...  my tourist Visa application goes through without a hitch.  I'm going to Indonesia in 6 weeks!!

listening...  A "Calm Vibes" playlist on Spotify, which turns out to be mostly some chill piano

celebrating... Can we celebrate Tuesday?  I like Tuesdays.  They aren't Monday and they are early enough in the week that there is still so much innate potential.

smelling...  lavendar, lemon, and rosemary in the diffuser

thankful...  Yes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment