Wednesday, January 10, 2018

distraction

It is a Wednesday afternoon.  The dishwasher is running.  There is a cup of Roobios Chocolate tea next to me.  And I'm in need of a little distraction after a couple of hours of adulting.  I came across this little ditty on FB the other day.

Favorite smell:  used books, fresh baked bread, spring, the Plumeria on Kauai

Last time I cried:  I choked back tears in a movie we watched last night as the yellow lab in the movie reminded me of our Gracie and I was just kind of overcome with missing her.  She was a good one.

Favorite pizza:  pepperoni but I love a lot of varieties, equal opportunity

Favorite flower:  Iris

Favorite dog breed:  I'm smitten with Dachshunds.  I do believe Weimaraners are the most beautiful.

Image result for weimaraner



Untie laces before shoes come off:  sometimes? You know if I'm not in a hurry or they are my best shoes I'm untying.  If they are just my beat up hikers you better believe I'm kicking them off.

Roller coaster:  Probably.  I'm not sure.  It's been a long time.

Favorite ice cream:  Chocolate chip mint, but it has to be the green kind, not the white kind.

Pet peeve: those who make conversation just for the sake of talking without actually caring to hear your heart

Shorts or jeans:  Both.  I'm an equal opportunity wearer.  I'll wear jeans, jeggings, shorts, yoga pants, skirts, whatever fits the situation and weather.

Color of your vehicle: white

Color of eyes: blue

Favorite food:  carne asada tacos

Favorite holiday:  Christmas

Night owl or morning person:  I'm more of a mid-day kind of gal.

Favorite day of the week: um, Tuesday?  I feel like I'm at my best on Tuesdays.

Do you have a nickname:  my name IS my nickname but I also respond to El, or Sis, or Babygirl (my mom and my husband only!!)

Favorite music:  probably cello music in all it's forms.  I like the lonely cello, haunting in it's refrain.  I like the upbeat cello playing a cover of some well-known pop tune.  I like classical cello.  I like when cellos are featured in songs.

Favorite grocery store:  I shop Haggen a lot because my son works there so I get a discount.  Our little town only has 3 groceries stores to choose from and I do use each one for different things.

__________________________________________
 
 
So, there you go.  All the things you didn't ask and didn't really need to know about me.
 
Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment