Friday, March 1, 2019

march, spring, harmony, vacay

Spring is on the way.  It is MARCH!  The sun is rising earlier and the birds are so happy about it.  Normally this is the time of the year where I began to plan my garden.  I'm not sure that I'm going to have a garden this year as I'll be out of the country for a good part of the summer.  I may just plant a bunch of wild flower seeds and let them take over the garden with their colors.

I've been teaching yoga now for two months.  It is really not very long at all but in that two months I've taught over 25 hours!  Every hour of that is steeped in more hours of preparation and always yields more growth and education for ME.  I certainly battle with a lot of self-doubt as I learn to be an aware teacher that is able to be fully present for each individual rather than the group as a single entity.  That is the thing about yoga, whether teaching or practicing, it has a way of bringing things to the surface, causing you to be aware but also giving you the tools to grow through.

This week I have made my website "live".  This one is dedicated to my yoga teaching and includes information about me, about scheduling private sessions, and I'll continually update it with photos and journal entries.  I have a lot of cool things coming up and I want to be able to share the adventure!


Continually working on bringing harmony into my everyday as I balance life.  Being a mom to adult-ish men.  Taking care of my chickens and dog.  Working my waitressing gig.  Getting in as much photography business as I can.  Teaching yoga classes and private sessions.  Chillin' with my husband.  Paying the bills.  Grocery shopping.  But guess what, we are heading to Maui in 30 days!!!!!  And we are going to spend 90% of our time AT THE BEACH in the warm water and on the warm sand.  So, harmony and balance can come to me as slowly as they wish, as long as I can count down the days and hours to vacation.  Ha!

Anyhoo.  I got called in to work an extra shift at the restaurant today.  It's cool, makes for a better paycheck but I gotta go get ready.

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. I may have to sneak inside your suitcase and spend my birthday in Maui with you! Oh, and a dot com web page with your name how exciting!!!!! Love you sooooo much.

    ReplyDelete