Thursday, February 8, 2018

procrastination

My to-do list seems to grow by the minute.  And I'm such a procrastinator.  It's really not flattering.  At all.

Like today.  I have a very healthy list going on, things I need to get done, things I've rolled over from yesterday (ahem, last week).  So obviously I go get my hair done instead.  I mean, obviously.

And I'm the only one in the salon and the stylist has an open day so I'm there for a good long 90 minutes for a haircut.  By the time she's all done washing, cutting, styling, chatting, I am famished so I go for tacos.  I mean, obviously.

But seriously, we have the best little place here for carne asada tacos.

In my defense I did swing by Home Depot after tacos for paint.  Because when a person has a really long to-do list the other obvious thing to do is decide to paint the bathroom.  Right?  Ok the story behind this is that I was coloring my hair and I dropped (DROPPED!) the bottle of mixed colorant and it splattered on the wall and quickly stained the wall a lovely shade of brown.  But really, I needed to paint anyway.  We'll just start in the bathroom I guess.

Back home to do things like work on my business website and this is my legitimate face:

 
 
So the other day I told my son that my favorite nation was procrastination.  He rolled his eyes and you can too, it's ok, you have my permission.  It just seems that when you're overwhelmed it is hard to know where to even begin.  Am I right?
 
On that note, I'm off to bake brownies or some other nonsensical pastime.  But first, meet Phoebe.  She was my "assistant" while doing a real estate shoot yesterday. 
 
 
 
Until next time from procrastination!

No comments:

Post a Comment